Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Super Excited!




Things have been oh so hectic around here, but I am happy to say that Mom and I are headed off to Disney World on Sunday. We'll be there for 7 days and we really plan on just shopping around for pins. I don't wear them that often, but they are so cool that I can't resist. We are so dorky that we want to make a list of all the new ones we are hunting for, like these:

http://www.dizpins.com/monthly_releases/2007/wdw_october2007.htm

Mom and I are big fans of Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates of the Caribbean. Yay!

3 comments:

Krazy Kate Designs said...

How funny. We were given a pin from Disneyland when we went and couldn't figure out the point! So, they are collectible!

TrashedClothing said...

lol. Yes! They really are. I don't know why, but I just love them!

Love & Squalor Designs said...

with the day i am having i really really wish i was in Disneyland. :) Great start! Blogging is really one of my favorite parts of promoting.